Fundraising Events and Tabling Info
All Fundraising activity on campus should be approved by the Central Reservations Office through the 25Live reservation system.
Student Organizations are offered a discounted rental rate for fundraisers that have an admission or registration fee and are only charged 25% of the room rental fee. The fundraiser must be for a non-profit charitable organization.
Groups planning to host Fundraisers on campus must agree to and follow the following guidelines:
- Selling of homemade items is NOT permitted.
- Selling of baked food is permitted, only if they are store bought good. Items must be prepackaged (Ex.: Store Bought Individually Wrapped Brownies)
- Selling of beverages is permitted. Items must be prepackaged and be Pepsi products.
- Receipts should be kept on all donations.
- Only Hand-made items may be sold on campus.
- Student Fees may not be used to fund an organization fundraiser.
- Raffles may not be conducted by student organizations.
All other fundraising policies stay in effect, i.e. no car smashes on campus, etc. University funds (SGA) cannot be used towards any fundraisers.
Your organization is responsible for all setup and clean-up fees, if approved.
Below is a MAP of all fundraising table locations on campus and how they are listed in the 25Live System: